The Pet Stop Canada Pro System DIY brings you quality pet containment at a fantastic value! Our comprehensive system includes the premium wire, transmitter, receiver, and all the necessary tools to install and maintain your Pet Stop Canada pro fence system.
As a Canadian owned and operated company, we know that you need confidence in a system that works year-round in all weather conditions. That’s why we offer a lifetime wire corrosion guarantee! We also back up our system by offering you a two-year warranty on our Pet Stop® equipment. So, as with all Pet Stop Canada products, we are just a phone call away for your support needs.
The Pet Stop Canada Pro System DIY keeps your pets running free and playing safe!
Base Package Includes:
Steel System Case
- Easy to install, super portable, provides system protection, and the perfect place to store pet paraphernalia!
PCC-200 PRO Transmitter
- The PCC-200 PRO includes Pet Stop's Stabilitemp and Lightning Protection technology to ensure system durability.
PCC-200 Pet Stop Receiver
- Made with durable thermoplastic, the PCC-200 Pet Stop receiver is programmable and customizable for your pets' needs. For a rechargeable option, consider the Ecolite HO or Ecolite LINK
Information Cards and Videos
- Case includes information cards outlining important training and system information, as well as common troubleshooting. Our DIY landing page includes additional information, photos and videos on system set-up and maintenance.
500 Ft of Premium Teflon 14-Gauge Copper Wire
- Made in Canada, our Teflon Copper wire is UV impervious, easily malleable, and comes with a lifetime deterioration guarantee!
50 Feet of Twisted Wire
- Ideal for gates and entryways, twisted wire allows your pet to cross a certain section without correction. For examples of layouts, look at our DIY landing page on our website!
50 Training Flags
- Full size and bright green, our training flags make year round training easy!
Medium Comfort Contact Tips
- Pet Stop's medium comfort contact tips are ideal for most dog types! The comfortable and rounded tip minimizes irritation. For long haired dogs, consider adding spring tips!
3 Splice Kits
- Should anything happen to break your wire, our splice kits include the marettes, gel packs and other essentials you need to quickly repair your wire.
- Our tool kit contains all the odds and ends you need to keep your system running at its best! The kit includes:
- Tester light to check receiver stimulation without using your fingers
- A mini wrench for easy removal of contact points
- A measuring tape to size your pet's neck
- A pencil to note transmitter settings within the case
10 Yard Staples
- To easily secure your wire above-ground or onto fences.
For cat systems, it is recommended that you purchase the Ecolite LINK or Ecolite HO.